Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sunnyvale, California, United States
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Generating valid and accurate test results in accordance to BV's policies, processes, procedures and best practices
- Performing detailed, clear and concise analyses to determine root causes for technical issues
- Providing consultation to customers, project managers and technicians
- Reviewing and understanding industry standards and customer requirements
- Maintaining of test equipment including inspection, cleaning, calibration, SW and HW updates, license management etc.
- Excellent understanding of RF and antenna theory
- Experience with OTA testing is a plus
- BS 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of CTIA requirements or other industry requirements for example from carriers
- Experience with conformance measurement equipment from companies like: Rohde & Schwarz, Spirent, Anritsu or Keysight
- Experience with anechoic chambers from R&S (AMS32), ETS-Lindgren (EMQuest) or Satimo (SMM (Satimo Multi-Measurement))
- Able to use test and measure equipment such as network and spectrum analyzers and power meters
- Good communication skills both in English
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Results driven and customer focused
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field and professional industry work experience (Min) 1 year.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.