Canada and USA
Canada and USA
Skills: Field Service Tech, Electrical Technician, HVAC
Other Skills: Compressed Natural Gas
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Canada and USA
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
JOIN the RENEWABLE ENERGY Industry HVAC or CNG techs!
in Ontario, Canada / Boston, New York, Miami USA ! Canadian / and USA residents only
SERVICE TECHNICIANS (CNG/LNG/RNG) - starting @ $ 30-32/hr. plus benefits and occasional overtime 4/11 hr. week...
• 6 months -3 years of related experience as Service Technician in the HVAC or natural gas CNG/LNG/RNG transportation industry
• Completion of post-secondary or technical training as an Electrical or Mechanical technician Gas Tech 1, 2 or 3 with TSSA Ontario, Canada or similar Compressed Gas certificate in the USA.
• HVAC Experience OR Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and/or Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) industry a PLUS
• Mechanical or Electrical foundation knowledge
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Lockout Tagout (LOTO) training
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Candidates must be service oriented with handling predictive maintenance and on demand service calls to delivery installations and customer transportation resources. Contact us if you're seeking a staff position with a competitive hourly salary and benefits in this high growth industry across North America!