Skills: Rotating Equipment
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking to recruit a PMC Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas Processing project. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Review and verification of equipment supplier's engineering
- Assist with specification and selection of suitable rotating machinery
- Review of Equipment Technical Material Requisition (Specifications), such as Specification and Mechanical Data Sheets, for Enquiry
- Technical evaluation, comparison and clarification of supplier technical bids, plus the technical reports to support order placement
- Review of Process Data Sheets and Supplier documentation for integration within Review of Vendor documents as GA / Details / Calculations Procedures
- Project technical support - familiarity with risk assessments, design reviews, constructability, HAZOP, etc.
- Plan and monitor execution of equipment aspects of projects
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years relevant experience in the oil / gas industry.
- Must have been in CONSULTANT's organisation for at least 5 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience..
- Extensive expertise in design and selection of rotating equipment for oil and gas projects of comparable complexity and value is essential.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about codes, standards & recommended practices for this discipline.
- Sulphur granulation project experience is a MUST
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.