Skills: Customer Service, Operations Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Suwanee, Georgia, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Part-Time Administrative Coordinator
Location: Suwanee, GA 30024
Schedule: Part Time/ 5 days a week; 5 hours a day- Mon-Fri
Operation Administrative Assistant is responsible for administratively supporting the OCM USA operations team. Providing reports, facilitating meetings and internal communications.
- Run reports in LIMS.
- Create and communicate various reports to different locations and teams.
- Communicate with locations and individuals to ensure we meet the customers' expectations.
- Set up and coordinate meetings, lunch and learns, town hall and production meetings.
- Creation of internal newsletters, presentations and communications.
- Assisting locations with purchasing and inventory tasks.
- Track, monitor and report KPIs to the operations team.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Capable of working at a computer for long periods of time.
- Effectively communicate issues to other team members.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.