Skills: Business Development, Sales
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Irvine, California, United States
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.IrvineCalifornia
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual to join our team as an inside sales representative. We are searching for a driven 'hunter' who will thrive in an environment that requires one to be responsible for a singular focus on selling a new business product. This position provides tremendous opportunity for professional growth within an expanding International Company.
You'll get to know our products and programs inside-out and offer prospective customers professional and clear insight into our SaaS Plug-in App.
- Handle full sales cycle including MQLs
- Generate qualified meetings with prospective B2B clients (Architectural, Engineering & Building Develop Firms)
- Work internally to promote new product & cross-sell
- Social selling
- Maintain all relevant information about clients, prospects, campaigns, and leads
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Execute outbound sales efforts via phone calls, email marketing and in-person meetings
- Conduct prospect research and lead list development across a worldwide territory
- Build long term relationships with acquired customers
- Work with marketing team members to research and author marketing content
- Assist in servicing customers and ensuring customer success
Required Background and Capabilities
- Sales experience in the Autodesk suite of products
- SaaS product sales
- Skills to sell to enterprise, medium & small B2B clients
- Be quota-driven, with verifiable experience exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Have experience with sales tools, technology and methodologies and have the ability to quickly learn new technology tools you haven't used before
- Have interest in working on new product launch
- Strong SaaS demo skills
- Technology sales skills
- Exhibit strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Enjoy solving new problems and working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented culture
- Knowledge of A & E Firms
- Knowledge of building industry
- Salesforce expertise a must
- Sales Navigator experience
- Strong phone skills
- Strong remote selling skills by leveraging technology
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.