Talent Acquisition CoordinatorOrganisation : Human Resources - Americas
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator assists the team in bringing top talent to ENGIE Impact by providing administrative and technical support to our candidates, employees, and managers.
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Assists Talent Acquisition Partners with full life cycle recruitment efforts for all assigned departments and supports new hire paperwork for Temp-to-Hire conversions.
- Provides administrative support to Talent Acquisition, Human Resources and the business in the areas of employment paperwork, event planning, reports, Applicant Tracking System support, interview scheduling, offsite meetings, job postings, and other administrative transactions.
- Interview Scheduling, including communicating with the recruiter, hiring managers, and candidates regarding availability, interview details confirmation, creating the agenda, updating calendar invites with any changes, adding interviews to Applicant Tracking System, and processing candidate expense reimbursement for travel.
- Requisition processing in the Applicant Tracking System, routing for approvals.
- Tracking the Interview Assessment Questionnaire.
- Assists Talent Acquisition Partners with sourcing, including job postings, community outreach, college recruitment, and diversity programs by attending and coordinating recruitment events, and assists on strategic development of the program to identify events/college programs aligned with current and future talent needs.
- Work with approved external staffing agencies, college career centers, and other recruitment channels as needed
- Manages and maintains records in the Applicant Tracking System in compliance with EEO; researches, recommends and implements any and all EEO compliance measures.
- Responsible for a variety of administrative duties spanning entry to early professional-level HR activities in support of one or more HR Centers of Excellence (COE). May provide early-professional technical HR support as assigned.
- Serves as line inquiry point for employees and managers for Talent Acquisition and provides a highly professional experience for our internal and external clients by ensuring their inquiry is promptly answered or elevated per defined process.
- May serve as project coordinator for Talent Acquisition projects and programs including task list tracking, meeting minutes, action item distribution, and status reports.
- May assist in coordination of Talent Acquisition Team events, off-sites, meetings and lunches.
- Handles all matters with the highest level of professionalism while working comfortably in fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ensures accuracy, compliance and confidentiality in their work as an Human Resources team member.
- Performs other related duties as required
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred, or other related field, from a four-year college or University preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, Applicant Tracking System(s), and HRIS system(s).
- 2-3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting a talent acquisition function.
- 2-3 years administrative experience in a professional office environment, and demonstrated ability and comfort in handling confidential matters.
- Prior experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources support is preferred.
- Superior customer relations, service delivery skills, and understanding of "owning the client service relationship".
- Exceptional organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail within a rapidly changing environment.
- Possess a drive to exceed client expectations, producing quality deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines, and consistently maintain a professional demeanor in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, and solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Desire to coach and develop others to ensure "best in class" delivery of Talent Acquisition services.
- Consistently demonstrates urgency in assisting internal and external clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Dec 29, 2020