Skills: Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Beijing, China
Lead Field Service/Control Engineer (MKVIE/PLC Control)
Are you a Field Service Engineer or Control Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Do you enjoy working independently with a high level of accountability?
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team ensures the integrity of data and provides valuable financial insight to the business.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Field Service/Control Engineer, you will play a vital role in creating products that fulfil both business and technical needs of our customers. You'll oversee the installation/commissioning/startup and various level maintenance/trouble-shooting of our products. You'll use your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for our customers.
As a Lead Field Service/Control Engineer (MKVIE/PLC Control), you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all installation/commissioning/startup and various level maintenance/trouble-shooting on control system on site.
- Leading/organizing professional technical support to customer and site job related parties.
- Submitting site job reports to internal/external customers.
- Leading site job management/ meetings/ communications and ensuring contractual responsibilities fulfilled correctly, reach/above customer's expectation
- Leading site services activities with high quality as scheduled and defined scope and coaching Junior FSE growth.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of control systems and rotating equipment, including installation and maintenance
- Expert on Mark VI/Mark Vie and various PLC control system Preferred
- Have a Petroleum/ Petrochemical Site service/maintenance background
- Available to travel frequently nation/worldwide (on/off shore)
- Have a solid depth control + E&I knowledge with at least one of the products - Gas Turbine/Steam Turbine/Centrifugal Compressor and Auxiliary system
- Be a good communicator and be fluent in English
- Have a Electrical / Automation control and related Specialty, Bachelor or above diploma
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.