Other Skills: Workshop, Warehouse Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Conroe, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Paint Supervisor manufactures products by supervising staff, as well as organizing and monitoring workflow.
Essential duties of the Paint Supervisor include:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by ensuring all new hires are trained within 30 Days.
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, as well as monitoring personnel and resources.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting completion
- Maintains Quality Service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling production performance records and data, answering questions, and responding to requests.
- Ensures projects are being built to the customer's specifications, engineering drawings, and any relevant practice code.
- Reports machine and equipment malfunctions to Maintenance Personnel.
- Adheres to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to Quality Standards set forth in the Quality Management System.
- Approves, submits timecards for payment of wages for direct reports.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing desired results.
A qualified applicant for the account manager position must have:
- A High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 5 years of direct experience with industrial painting
- 5 years of management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
No Solicitations Please.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes profit sharing, retirement savings, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances.