Skills: Asset Management, Commercial Management, Technical Manager
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Worley Wind are currently looking for an experienced and dynamic Advisory Lead Consultant to join our business on a permanent basis.
As our Offshore Wind Advisory Lead Consultant, you will be expected to provide a diverse range of front end consultancy services to our Clients including technical and commercial.
As part of a multidisciplinary delivery team, you will be involved in offshore wind farms globally. You will be expected to represent Worley and support a seller doer approach. Leadership and communication will be the heart of this role and you will be expected to:
- Drive safe practices and lead by example in all safety matters
- Improving the efficiency in the delivery of projects
- Lead by example in setting and maintaining high standards of quality
- Cultural awareness and emotional intelligence needed to communicate clearly, confidently, concisely and effectively with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
With around 12 years' work experience, with at least 5 years in the offshore wind energy sector, your experience will include aspects such as:
- Technical Due Diligence studies
- Strategic advisory assignments
- Site identification, selection and screening studies.
- Feasibility studies and/or detailed technical assessment
- Wind turbine generators (WTG) selection and preliminary layout design.
- Energy yield and financial modelling
- Project concept development/preliminary design (grid connection, onshore works, offshore layout and specs, capacity)
- Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE) modelling.
- Pre-construction experience in UK or European offshore wind farms.