Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Skills: Metallurgist / Materials Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking for a Materials Engineer (Instrumentation, control & Electrical) to join our team in Abu Dhabi.
This position is to support one of our projects in Abu dhabi for 6 months contract.
- Identification of Existing spares in company CMMS and link to assets.
- Identification of technical documents / data from various re-sources (Document server - EDMS / Site / vendor / Manufacturer / project team / Discipline engineers) and carryout spares registration and Asset link.
- Carryout Spares registration in CMMS based on the Spare parts interchangeability record (SPIR) and Technical documents as per company policies & procedures.
- Transform or provide materials / asset data as per company required format.
- Link technical documents and Spares (Bill of materials) to assets / CMMS.
- Support and co-ordinate with all stakeholders such as end users / Site personnel / vendor / Manufacturer / project team / Discipline engineers / procurement division for smooth completion of jobs.
- Initiate amendments in the CMMS to update specification / data as and when required.
- Provide reports on Materials creation and CMMS updation status to management on regular basis.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent and a postgraduate course in Materials Engineering.
- 10 - 15 Years' materials cataloguing and associated experience in related field and Oil / Petrochemical Industry with background of modern maintenance systems and international materials specification standards.
- Very Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge in Maximo is preferable.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.