Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ploiesti, Romania
Do you relish working with multiple teams to ensure on-time delivery?
Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?
Join our key Materials Planning team
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment, which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools.
Play a key role in on time delivery to customers
As the Production Planner you will plan, coordinate, organize and supervise the production plans to ensure that, the goods and services are provided to the customers according to the orders received, at the established deadlines, costs and quality level.
As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Elaborating the general production program (SC/AMO), taking into account the availability of materials and loading of equipment
- Analyzing the main material problems that identify them in the general production program and propose alternative solutions
- Providing highlights, updates and critical issues as well as the achievements related to the production program
- Following processing proposals in the system and launches in production the work orders for the available materials
- Complying with all provisions on Occupational Health &Safety, Environmental Protection and Fire Prevention applicable to the workplace
- Participating and observing all activities and processes in accordance to requirements of client and Quality Management System
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good knowledge of production planning practices and procedures, experience in developing, issuing and tracking production orders
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office, have SAP background and be familiar with MRP for Planning and Execution modules
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
- Show the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Have a high level of organization, ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of data handling and have proven storage and interpretation skills
- Be comfortable working in complex situations, making decisions without clearly defined parameters
- Have an awareness of HSE requirements and be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Candidates should be based close to Ploiesti, local bus transfer is provided
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.