Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Lead you will support the specific language requirements and various tax jurisdictions for Latin America Region to manage the calculation, filing, payment and reconciliation of international Indirect Taxes at Global Finance Organization.
As an Indirect Tax Lead - Spanish, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing a team of Indirect Tax Analysts responsible for all indirect tax compliance meaning tax calculation, tax returns, tax payments, accounting local gaap and statutory cross-check-reconciliation against tax returns guaranteeing robustness for the Latin American and Caribbean legal entities under scope.
- Supporting the LATAM Region Indirect Tax Manager or separate build projects related to processes improvements to increase both compliance, efficiency and productivity.
- Handling in written, spoken or through reporting systems, the communication with both the in-country tax teams, the global tax advisory team, in country controllership teams and in-country and product company FP&A and Controllership.
- Handling other co-related areas that are involved in the indirect tax chain such us accounting payables, accounting receivables, cash and bank.
- Reviewing and approve the tax calculation and tax assets aging performed by the indirect tax analysts guaranteeing that everything is reported in due date internally and externally avoiding fines and interests.
- Supporting any internal or external audit related to indirect tax.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax or related field.
- Have professional post graduate qualification in either Accounting (CPA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) or Tax Law.
- Have minimum 6 years experience in Argentinian Indirect Taxes managing and/or executing and any experience in managing other Latin American and Caribbean Countries such as Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Trinidad, Barbados, Guyana and so on.
- Be able to speak and write in Spanish and English.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems, such as Oracle or SAP
- Have experience in Blackline accounts reconciliation tool and expert in MS Excel is a plus.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Flexibility to work from home remotely whenever require.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.