Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Financial Audit
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analysing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organisation and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.
Partner with the best
As a Delegation of Authority (DOA) Analyst you will responsible for Accounts Payable Workflow and approval matrix maintenance.
As a Delegation of Authority (DOA) Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the Accounts Payable Workflow approval structure.
- Updating approval structure as per requested.
- Understanding and ensure all requirements for approval structure are met.
- Activating of documentum access to user as per requested in order to view invoices in SAP.
- Managing PO and non PO document as per requested.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related field.
- Have minimum 2 years of Finance/ Accounting or Audit of relevant experience.
- Have experience in Accounts Payable using SAP will be added advantage.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.