Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst, Budget / Cost Control
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
BUSINESS SUPPORT (REFINING)
SR. BUDGET & COST CONTROL ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
1- Preparation of Operating, Capital N. Routine budget as per Finance guidelines for Refinery Departments.
2- To ensure cost control by effectively analyzing the actual cost with the budget.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management / Finance or equivalent - Certificate in Computer Information System or equivalent
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management / Finance or equivalent
- Certificate in Computer Information System or equivalent
- Minimum Ten years experience in Finance in Oil & Gas Sector
- Minimum Three years working in Oil Industry SAP Finance Module.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa