ENGIE has organized its energy and services businesses to deliver an additional asset based, customer centric integrated solutions platform in North America (NA). The Senior Solutions Consultant will be responsible for delivering leading edge integrated solutions, offering energy as a service, including consultation, solution design, implementation, O&M, optimization and financing.
You will work closely with clients, manage customer relationships from start to finish, orchestrate solutions for key customers that include the full range of services offered by the BU, from energy supply and energy management services, to distributed energy, energy analytics and energy optimization. You will also work closely with marketing and development teams in the shaping of market-leading, value-added solutions.
What you'll do:
What you bring:
- Overall responsibility for identifying and securing integrated energy solutions for commercial, industrial and institutional customers throughout the Eastern / Central / West Coast US, managing the pipeline of prospects and the entire sale process from project development, sales, project financing, internal governance approvals, technical and delivery coordination
- Work with the team to identify potential customers, develop in liaison with the other ENGIE NA entities a comprehensive sales approach of the ENGIE group while remained principally focused on selling joint offers with existing individual energy solutions in energy services, renewable and related products.
- Establish high level relationships with key accounts, identifying major commercial, industrial and institutional opportunities
- Conduct exploratory workshops with key executives to identify potential opportunities
- Closely coordinate sales efforts with other ENGIE NA entities
- Work closely with solutions sales team and network of internal and external product or service line providers to design integrated energy solutions, and develop compelling business and technical presentations
- Respond to RFPs, deliver sales proposals to executive level decision makers and negotiate and close complex service contracts
- Follow industry trends and competitor activities, including regulatory/financial incentives, power and gas pricing and structured financing transactions
- Build relationships with executive counterparts across Group centers-of-expertise and international business units to exchange market and customer knowledge, benchmarking and global best practices, and identify state-of-the-art solutions offerings
- Manage and direct highly energetic and results-driven Origination, Sales & Marketing, solutions architect professionals
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering or economics from an accredited institution required
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) a plus
- Minimum of 10 of years of experience in sales, development and management of major project in the field of Energy Services and Renewables
- Demonstrated track record selling to and interfacing with C-suite executives
- Demonstrated track record closing energy services and renewable energy deals including energy-performance based solutions
- Strong knowledge, professional expertise and solid relationships in one of the following Commercial and Industrial Verticals: Food and Beverage, Pharma/Health Sciences, Technology, Data Centers, Retail and Hospitality or Chemicals.
- Experience in the use of 'big data' platforms to blend data, technology with people and insight
- Experience in facilities management, lifecycle management and property management
- A strong understanding of debt financing and capital markets, including funding for decentralized energy, ESCO's, O&M and concession-based infrastructure projects
- Skills and knowledge within a combination of integrated solutions, energy services and renewable energy technologies including building automation, lighting, HVAC, biomass, geothermal, solar, wind and energy storage
- Proven technical acumen with significant experience to lead teams developing the design of integrated solutions in the field of Energy Services and Renewables
- Frequent travel required via airplane, car, etc.
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Jan 13, 2021