Senior Financial AnalystOrganization : Financial Planning & Analysis - New York
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
Key member of the Financial Planning & Analisys (FP&A) team providing insight, reporting and analysis of financial data and performance measures, trends, and the monitoring of key financial and operating metrics. Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Analyze and report financial data (e.g. underlying performance, variances vs. budget/forecast) into usable information for cross-functional leaders to make effective, financially-based decisions.
- Assists functional or business organizations as assigned:
- Finance business partner for day to day Financial matters and in particular the monthly closing process
- Leads the budgeting and forecasting process, including the development and analysis of operating plans.
- Supports sales team in tracking and analyzing relevant operational KPIs (eg. pipeline, booking, and revenue trends...)
- Conducts financial analysis utilizing and developing business cases/cash flow models, as well as other analysis tools, to support incremental business and investment decisions.
- Performs other analytics and syntheses on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter with an ability to seek out areas for analysis of cost efficiency and profit opportunities
- Willingness to bring creative, analytical ideas to management and other members of the leadership group
- Well organized, both in focus on daily activities and work product output
- Understands the importance of presenting clear and concise data for ease of understanding by management
- Analytical problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Strong ability to initiate, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Uncompromising ethics and urge to challenge the status quo for continuous improvement
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Dec 30, 2020