ENGIE Impact is accelerating sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments around the world.
ENGIE Impact is looking for an exceptional Finance Manager to support our fast-growing Sustainability Solutions Americas business, headquartered in New York City. As a key member of the Finance team of ENGIE Impact, you will provide decision-making support and guidance to the leadership team. Doing so requires you to be passionate about our mission, incredibly analytical, highly collaborative, extremely detail-oriented, and most of all, metric driven. If that sounds like you, and you strive to be an environmental hero who wants to help change the world (quite literally), please keep reading.
What makes Sustainability Solutions Americas different than other consulting firms? Many things... We'll list a few here:
- We're agile like a start-up, but since we're incubated within an organization that has over $60B in annual revenue, we have the capital and experience of a large multinational company
- From our executive team to our interns, we are passionate about and 100% committed to sustainability
- We help our clients realize their sustainability ambitions by minimizing risk and facilitating the transition to zero-carbon with our end-to-end capabilities
- We are lean and nimble, but operate at the scale required to address climate change
Our Americas consulting team, which spans North and South America, delivers strategy projects across a broad spectrum of sustainability and clean technology - from renewable energy to e-mobility and smart infrastructure. We work with clients in the private as well as the public sector and collaborate closely with our counterparts in EMEAI and APAC.
As the Finance Manager dedicated to Sustainability Solutions Americas, you will be the day-to-day contact overseeing all aspects of finance for our Americas team. Ideally, you will be as comfortable diving into ERP systems to mine data as you will be at tracking business and financial performance across multiple countries and clearly communicating insights and recommendations to a variety of stakeholders. *In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application. Role Description
- Financial management. Prepare monthly and yearly business reviews (P&L and balance sheet management) in accordance with ENGIE Impact policies, controls and procedures. Implement the core processes and systems to support the growth of the Sustainability Solutions business in the Americas, such as order-to-cash processes, time-tracking, billing, pricing, resources management, and margin tracking.
- Financial analysis. Develop and publish KPI dashboards (through BI or other collaboration tools) and business reviews. Synthesize financial data into usable information for business leaders to make metric-driven decisions. Produce financial models, visual data analyses, sensitivity analyses, variance analysis, and business model analyses to support business, operating and investment decisions. This includes DCF, NPV, and IRR as well as other types of analysis.
- Pipeline management. Support sales in tracking and analysing pipeline, booking, and revenue trends. Provide insights into profitability and value creation for projects.
- Planning and Strategy. Participate in preparing long-term strategic plans. Proactively take initiative, innovate and propose action plans to grow revenue as well as optimize costs or margin to achieve financial objectives. Provide continual innovation and improvement to business models, forecast processes, financing mechanisms, deal structuring or staffing models. Regularly model strategic alternatives make recommendations regarding specific courses of action and offer risk assessment. Perform special projects, as needed, to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Global Support. Manage consolidation across various legal entities in North and South America.
- Pricing. Ensure new contracts have scope and financial models that will lead to a healthy long-term value creation.
ENGIE Impact Information
- Master's degree preferred (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, or equivalent) from a top-tier university
- At least 5-8 years of professional experience in a similar role - FP&A, controllership, operations support, and/or public accounting
- Experience supporting a consulting business or other client-facing business is preferred; global experience is a plus
- Solid knowledge of IFRS accounting and financial concepts, including budgeting and forecasting best practices, data management and analytics
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with a strong attention to detail, in an environment that is fast-paced, ever-changing, and has high levels of ambiguity
- Understanding of ENGIE Group strategy
- Interests in sustainability
- Interests in technology-enabled solutions
- Advanced Excel and business modelling skills as well as proficiency in various technology platforms and database management software including SAP, financial reporting systems (e.g., Adaptive, BPC), Salesforce, PowerBI / Tableau.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills - can work effectively with people at all levels of an organization
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos
- Posting Date: Mar 30, 2021