Field Service Engineer Controls and IntstrumentationAre you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Would you relish being at the centre of cutting-edge energy projects?Join our Field Services team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.Take ownership for customer Installations & Service activities
As a Field Service Engineer, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations and maintenances. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing technical direction for site activities to internal teams and skilled labour to ensure safety, compliance and quality
- Overseeing, overhaul, troubleshooting, commissioning and start-up of rotating equipment (BH TPS portfolio products) at customer sites according to your specialization:
- CONTROL & Instrumentation - SPEEDTRONIC MARK family; Woodward Micronet; PLC, RX3i, DLE Mapping, DLN Tuning
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed and completed according to company standards
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment according with your specialization
- Have experience working in the energy or oil and gas market (or similar)
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks
- Quality mindset and high sense of accountability
- Be a motivated self-starter and be able to make key decisions and innovate solutions
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.About Us
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.