Miami, Florida, United States
Miami, Florida, United States
Skills: Commercial Management, Project Management
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Position Specific Description
As a member of the Agile Programs and Integration Services PMO, the Change Management Lead will work with project managers and leaders to assure that the change management process is being followed and adhered to as well as:
- Review all current and active business cases and provide change management assessment and recommendations for each.
- Partner with Project Manager to create a ADKAR based approach for each applicable project/business case.
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Leaders and Marketing & Communications when needed to draft and distribute communications.
- Provide project managers and team with change management training.
Employees in this role lead change management activities for a project, applying a structured methodology by supporting change management at the project and organizational level. This job will assess the change impact of the project by conducting impact analysis, and assess the change readiness of teams and key stakeholders by working collaboratively and supporting training efforts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the change management process and applies change management tools in support of a project or initiative
- Builds change management skills and supports other change management practitioners
- Assists with implementing provision change management tools
- Supports design, development, delivery, and management of communications
- Conducts impact analysis, assesses change readiness, and identifies key stakeholders
- Provides input, supports document requirements, and designs and delivers training programs
- Consults and coaches project teams on change management
- Creates change management strategies
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 7+ years
- Master's - Business Administration
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Organization: Florida Power & Light Company
Location: Miami, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies. Please see our policy for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Miami