You will be responsible for designing and programming a component, feature and or feature set. You will also contribute to architecture and design discussions.Essential Responsibilities:
- Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business.
- Develop back-end/front-end applications. Open to work on back-end or front end & any language/script as per the project need.
- Work on enterprise-scale/complex project that require you to connect the business needs and domain with technical knowledge.
- Develop technical framework and implement best practices for scalable and maintainable code.
- Provide technical coaching to team members, code reviews
- Lead and consult in design of the application.
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring team members.
- Demonstrates the ability to make informed technology choices after due diligence and impact assessment.
- Understands whole product, its modules and the interrelationship between them while being an expert in the assigned component or module.
- Helps in designing interfaces and information exchange between modules. Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on one or more major modules.
- Possesses advanced domain knowledge and shows great customer focus.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of frameworks/tools/libraries/concepts for front-end/backend development.
- Experience using and designing services and APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gateway
- Relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and non-relational database (any of Cassandra, CouchDB, MongoDB, HBase) experience
- Hands on experience implementing Micro-services, Micro-apps, Micro-Frontends.
- Hands on experience in docker/containerization.
- Hands on experience on cross browser development.
- Awareness of Responsive Web App / Progressive Web App.
- Hands on experience creating custom controls and complex widgets aligned with defined Design System.
- Knowledge & experience of using various third-party controls for charts, dashboard, grids, maps, etc.
- Deep understanding of Application and Infrastructure architecture and non-functional aspects like Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Availability etc
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of Programming concepts: OOPS, best practices, refactoring, maintainable/reusable code, Design principles and patterns, Architecture, TDD, Unit testing, debugging, automation, etc
- Facilitates dialogues that triggers new perspectives.
- Problem solving skills, Collaboration, Influencing and articulation.
- Awareness of reporting and dashboard tools & it's integration in the application is a plus but not must.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 10+ years of hands-on technical full-stack experience in application development along with established leadership credentials.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.