NextEra Energy Resources
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.Position Specific Description
Please review the Job Overview, Required Qualification and Preferred Qualification for insight into the role.
Additional Preferred Qualification:
- Two years of experience using Primavera software
Responsible for the coordination and development of maintenance activities and projects for on-line and outage detailed schedules using CPM analysis. Management of schedule interfaces with Plant and vendor activities providing appropriate analysis and recommendations optimizing equipment availability and manpower usage. Development and application of Earned Value progress measurement systems, schedule adherence and schedule health metrics as required. Lead regular schedule review meetings with all stakeholders. Ensures schedule integrity to support accurate forecasting. Provides input into scheduling process and procedures as subject matter expert, if required. Mentoring, motivation and development of other scheduling resources.
This position is represented by IBEW Local 2150.Required Qualification
- High School Graduate /GED required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of scheduling experience in a nuclear facility, preferred; OR
- A minimum of three (3) years scheduling experience AND 10 years trade nuclear power experience in Engineering, Maintenance (electrical, mechanical, I&C) or Operations; OR
- A minimum of eight (8) years of technical experience in Engineering, Maintenance, or Operations AND an AS Degree in Engineering or related physical science; OR
- A minimum of six (6) years technical experience in Engineering, Maintenance, or Operations AND a BS degree in Engineering or related physical science.
- Prior relevant military experience may be considered as equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer software programs such as Microsoft Office, online scheduling applications and work management processes.
- Completion of a Maintenance Trade apprenticeship program with applicable trade experience, or engineering/nuclear plant operations experience preferred.
- Primavera Software scheduling experience
NextEra Point Beach
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
Other Work Locations:
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our policy
for more information.Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Nuclear, Power Plant, Energy