Our client is a market leading licensor in the Fertiliser Sector and is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to further develop and grow a new business area within the business. This is an opportunity for an ambitious commercially minded individual to guide the inception of a new business unit within a world-class company that already has a strong reputation in the market.
- Establishing well thought out business plans and strategies to ensure the successful acquisition of licensing projects with both new and established clients through market research and knowledge
- Initiate and identify new business prospects within the set market area
- Attends market conferences, client meetings
- Delivers commercial and technical proposals to clients
- Actively promotes the business' products and services
- Coordinates effectively with internal departments such as the sales team, projects department and marketing department
- Strong commercial background with a proven track record of bringing on new clients and winning new business
- Master's Degree in a technical engineering subject
- Experience of working within the fertiliser sector
- Flexibility to travel
- Strong communication skills with experience in working with people from all over the world
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.