Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Billerica, Massachusetts, United States
You will lead all aspects of tax operations for Digital Solutions division of Baker Hughes. Viewed as a functional Subject Matter Expert in tax accounting, compliance, forecasting, modelling and analysis. Business partner to Digital Solutions Senior Tax Leader and Finance Function with respect to understanding and managing businesses tax strategy.
- You will lead cash tax and ETR forecasting
- Perform closing activities for quarterly and annual financial statements including interfacing with KPMG for audit purposes
- Oversee the account reconciliation of all DS's global tax accounts
- Oversee DS tax risk management processes such as deferred taxes, UTP's and VA's
- Perform analytics and provide insight into DS's tax profile to support tax planning, commercial transactions and M&A
- Coordinate with HQ tax functions w/r/t initiatives such as automation and other process improvements
- Perform activities as necessary to support tax authority audits as well as internal audit function
- Communicate with colleagues and business leaders about policy change and implementation
- Support or lead cross-functional teams on ad hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational
- Demonstrated fluency in US GAAP ASC 740 and 450
- Agility using IT solutions such as Excel, Alteryx etc
- 7 Plus years of experience in Tax Accounting within Big 4 or US multinational
- Organized with a process driven approach to problem resolution
- Humble collaborator constantly seeking accuracy
- Adaptive and eager to work in a matrixed environment
- Skilled influencer, able to communicate complex messages to others
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.