Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Pipeline Engineering, Process Engineer, Pipeline Services
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Process Team Leader - Process & Pipeline Services (PPS)
Would leading a team to deliver great things for customers excite you?
Do you have a passion for delivering maintenance solutions to our customers?
Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for Oil & Gas, power generation, metals, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
As a Process Team Leader, you'll be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. You'll be the project manager of all our long-term maintenance contracts. You'll review our clients' requirements, propose suitable technical solutions and manage the works from client enquiries to project completion.
As a Process Team Leader - Process & Pipeline Services (PPS), you will be responsible for:
- Supporting field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics includes escalation on issue
- Developing departmental plans to oversee work orders to ensure resource planning, capacity and tooling and materials availability
- Communicating across the business on project approach and outcomes to high-level colleagues or stakeholders
- Handling standardized project processes and guidelines to ensure they will be implemented in the department
- Handling diverse clients in a region, based on predefined contracts and frameworks.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent with solid and extensive experience in maintenance project management
- Demonstrate successful and compelling experience in Resource/Customer Management
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of maintenance solutions based on Nitrogen (Purging, Leak Testing, Drying, etc.)
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead teams
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to lead and solve problems
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Be able to show excellent problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.