Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Skills: Project Engineer, Pipeline Services, Process Technician
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Welshpool, Western Australia, Australia
Project Engineer - Process & Pipeline Services (PPS)
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Are you a Field Service Engineer or Project Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.
Partner with the best
As a Project Engineer - PPS, you will be part of a team providing resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems. You will support all pre-commissioning and maintenance work including mobilization to our clients' sites.
As a Project Engineer - Process & Pipeline Services (PPS), you will be responsible for:
- Providing resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems with analysis of data requires
- Supporting engineering team on all pre-commissioning and maintenance work including provision of dedicated engineering at clients' sites
- Performing routine, but complex analysis using vested methods and technologies and contributing to technological development in team
- Collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams to provide technical expertise
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have well understanding of concepts, methods and procedures equivalent to Engineering Bachelor studies or Professional Engineer certification
- Have ability to analyze complex issues and decompose these into a manageable set of tasks
- Be able to communicate complex technical information to customers and stakeholders
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal skill
- Have solid background and experience across a broad range of pre-commissioning and maintenance projects
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.