Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, Maintenance Technician, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: London , United Kingdom
An award-winning employer, our people are trusted and responsible, believing in what they do with a clear commitment to contribute to transforming the world we live in and shaping a world of trust. Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest household names. With more than 400,000 global clients and a reputation for quality, we are at the forefront of service and innovation.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, which is why we have worked hard to create a supportive and engaging working environment, which is open and inclusive and individuals are given the opportunity to fulfil their potential and really leave their mark.
Field Based - London
We are looking for an experienced Consultant to join our team of leading asbestos specialists, delivering asbestos management and compliance services to a wide variety of organisations in all sectors.
Apply your experience and expertise within our specialist consultancy team, offering a uniquely independent service that helps clients to improve H&S, reduce risk and improve corporate image.
You must be able to combine technical know-how with customer service excellence, capable of building relationships with clients as well as delivering trusted consultancy services.
Make an impact doing work you can be proud of at Bureau Veritas. Contribute to a global mission to enhance standards with integrity, and help us create a brighter future for our next generations, and a safer society for us all.
DELIVER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We're looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a true partnership approach.
- To plan and undertake asbestos activities as appropriate, including asbestos surveys, annual re-inspections, project management of asbestos remediation, site risk assessments, air monitoring, asbestos management plans and training
- To offer independent and impartial advice to clients on all aspects of asbestos management and compliance, in line with latest regulations
- To build strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the client organisation, delivering service excellence in line with Bureau Veritas' values
- To work alongside Bureau Veritas colleagues, identifying opportunities for commercial growth through complementary services
Candidate requirements include:
- P402, P403 and P404 qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest regulations and standards
- Proven understanding of asbestos regulations and appropriate mitigation measures
- Technical expertise with a personal approach
- Commercial understanding
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
JOIN AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer eight years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.