Business Analyst Full Time - Direct Hire Houston The Role
This is a newly created role to join a growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity offering lots of variation and interaction with different parts of the business. Commercial, accounting, IT etc.
Typically duties will include;
The Successful candidate
- Gathering functional requirements and translating needs to the IT department.
- Writing functional specification documents.
- Preparing User Acceptance Testing scenarios for end users.
- Research and understanding of the business environment.
- Keeping up to date with technology trends.
- At least an Associates Degree, Bachelors preferred.
- Familiarity with SAP or a similar application.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience of working for a mid to large size company.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.