Skills: Electrical Engineering, Shipyard
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Electrical Engineer - Dubai
Salary: AED 9500 - 16000 per month (Basic Salary HRA allowance)
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Air Tickets
Day to Day Operations:
- Identify, select and design electrical system / equipment for projects as required.
- Perform verification of, but not limited to: electrical drawings, cable schedules, termination drawings, equipment layout, fabrication and installation drawings.
- Participate in design reviews and take necessary follow up actions with relevant bodies.
- Carry out technical review quotations provided by the Project Manager or New Building Estimation and make recommendations on the technical suitability of each.
- Liaise with other trades and project managers / invoices / estimators.
- Follow up with trades and carry out inspections during vessel construction.
- Assist Manager in achieving departments' targets as per Yards requirements.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the electrical department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Bachelor of Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Minimum Experience Required:
- 5 years experience in a Shipyard Environment
- 2 years experience working in Design Office
- Reading and understanding electrical drawings and symbols.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and to effectively present work related information to their immediate supervisor and subordinates as necessary
- Experience in marine instrumentation and control systems.
- Knowledgeable in power generation and distribution.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.