Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Wood is currently looking to recruit PMC Senior Piping Engineer to join the client team on ADNOC Gas Processing project. Successful candidate would responsible for below duties and responsibilities;
- Support the preparation and implementation of effective project execution plans & procedures
- Monitor engineering design compliance to the Design Basis
- Manage a defined project scope to schedule and budget
- Coordinate cross discipline input into procurement and contract technical packages assigned to their area
- Monitor design evolution from basic engineering to detail engineering for documents and drawings and mitigate interdisciplinary conflicts
- Provide Area Managers with monthly progress and performance write-ups for their area for inclusion in the Project Monthly report
- Review pipeline and piping design basis and ensure its full compliance with project specification and Scope of Work
- Review the stress analysis of Pipeline systems through the use of Caesar II / Auto PIPE or equivalent software and review of stress analysis reports, incorporating project specifications and international codes
- Resolve design irregularities. Monitor the transfer of Pipeline loads to Civil Discipline, coordinate on technical issues as required
Skills / Qualifications
- B.S. or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with minimum 15 years relevant experience in the oil/gas industry.
- Must have been in CONSULTANT's organisation for at least 3 years in similar position and must have previous PMC experience.
- Besides extensive expertise in piping design and engineering, familiarity in piping materials application and stress engineering is essential.
- Must be fully knowledgeable about codes, standards and recommended practices for this discipline.
- Sulphur handling project experience is a MUST
- Candidates in UAE are preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.