Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
OPERATIONS ENGINEERING - DUKHAN
Primary Purpose of Job
• Manage facilities' modification projects related to Mechanical discipline in all production facilities within Dukhan Fields utilizing In-house resources or Contractors. This include managing Engineering Procurement Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) projects from awarding, execution, to close out. Also, it include managing the execution of approved design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning with focus on the successful execution of the project on time, within budget and in accordance with the agreed project requirements, specifications and standards.
• Assists the Lead Mechanical Engineer in all Mechanical Engineering Works.
• B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University, higher degree would be an advantage.
• Membership of a recognized professional engineering association or institution is preferable
• Professional certification in project management such as PMP or IPMA is preferable.
• Attended specialized courses in areas related to Mechanical engineering and project management.
Experience & Skills
• A minimum of 10 years' experience in Mechanical Engineering design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation, commissioning, maintenance in Oil & Gas Industry with a National Oil Company (NOC), International Oil Company (IOC) or reputable Consultant / Contractor.
• Of the 10 years' experience, a minimum of Five (5) years shall be in an Engineering Supervisory level in execution of projects.
• Excellent command of English language: ILETS level 6 or equivalent.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa