Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Facilities Engineer
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
The successful applicant would have a background/experience in:
• Onshore unconventional production operations
• Metering and measurement in onshore unconventional plays
• Knowledge of the differences in metering and measurement requirements between federal, state and fee lands.
• Risk based analysis
The position requires an individual with good collaboration, data analysis, communication and influence skills.
• Degree: Engineering, Petroleum, Mechanical preferred, minimum BS
• 15+ years minimum experience in upstream oil & gas operations , 7+ years in unconventional operations
• Excellent oral and written communications, teamwork, planning & organizational skills
• Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Spotfire.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.