Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Comply with Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Policy.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery.
- Troubleshoots, dismantles, repairs and / or replaces machinery mechanical or electrical components Dismantles and repairs machine.
- Cleans and lubricates machine.
- Services and maintains hydraulic, gas or pneumatic piping systems.
- Performs all work with strict adherence to federal and local regulations or standards
- Installs new equipment as required
- Repairs or installs building lighting
- Maintains a clean, orderly work environment.
- Prioritizes repair requirements
- High School Education or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience as a maintenance technician
- Technician's certification in mechanical and electrical repair
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow oral instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees as a team player on a professional level.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and diagrams including blueprints
- 2 years supervisory / team leader experience
- Basic understanding of mathematics
- Familiar with hand tools and inspection devices
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Understand basic trouble-shooting techniques