Skills: Engineering Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Wood is currently recruiting for a TFuels Systems Engineer to support the team working on Design / Construction / Maintenance of fuel storage and trasfer systems located mainly inside Military installations in Italy and Southern Europe.
- Support to Senior Engineers and Project Managers in the Design of new installations
- Support Construction Management during realization of new systems and / or repairs to existing ones
- Management of maintenance activities and crews through specific databases and activities tracking systems. The activities will include piping, valves, filters, storage tanks, refueling stations for ground vehicles, aircrafts and ships
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical / Environmental Engineering
- Up to 5 years of experience working in the area of design / construction / maintenance of Mechanical Systems preferably pressurized piping in an international environment
- Italian Mother Tongue
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Flexibility and availability to travel for short assignments for supervision of field work
- Excellent Teamwork attitude
- Personal initiative and problem-solving attitude
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.