We're looking for a Civil Engineer in Honolulu, who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients' business. Join us and you'll have the chance to work on projects including state of the art industrial and commercial facilities. You'll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client's expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will conceptualize initial civil design for land/site development, prepare grading plans, performing earthwork and drainage/stormwater calculations.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 6 years of manufacturing project experience
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Civil 3D,3D Modeling, StormCad, and Civil Storm software
- United States Citizenship
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for buildings and construction