As a Fire Protection Engineer working with our Built Environments team in Honolulu, you'll use your skills and experience to help deliver and complete challenging and engaging buildings projects. You'll assist in the design of Water Spray/Sprinkler systems, Fire & Gas Detection systems, and Fire Alarm systems while also helping develop the plans for the overall building safety.
You'll be a part of diverse multi-discipline teams allowing you to both share what you know and learn so you can grow. Bring your creativity, ambitious spirit and extreme attention to detail, and we'll help you pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can deliver extraordinary solutions for a better tomorrow, together.
- United States Citizenship with current Driver's License (US State)
- Bachelor's Degree in Fire Protection, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Proficient knowledge of relevant NFPA standards including but not limited to NFPA and ICC Codes & Standards
- Demonstrated experience in ability to lead projects and manage resources
- Proficiency with AutoCAD or MicroStation, and Revit/Revit MEP
- Ability to perform engineering responsibilities with independence
- Experience mentoring junior staff
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Master's Degree in Fire Protection, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineering (PE) license or ability to obtain within six months of hire (must pass the Fire Test)
- At least 8 years of experience