.Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Global Solutions function Team and advance your career as aGSD Account Payable and Operational Excellence SME!
(9 months long fixed-term opportunity)Global Solutions
combines various processes ranging from global transformation delivery, project and programme portfolio management, change management, template, business process management, automation centre of excellence, global data management and others.In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Support & facilitate the scheduling of training
- Input to and review of course design and materials
- Delivery of the End User Training and ongoing business training capability
- Working with the relevant teams with respect to data cleansing & quality, mapping and checking
- Provide bubble support
- Operate as the first point of contact in case any issues occur
- Supporting continuous improvement of Global SAP Deployment processes, support development, delivery and maintenance of the process materials & programs
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Willing to work in a fixed-term position (until 31st December 2021)
- Relevant knowledge and process experience of the Procurement area (AP/AR)
- Advance SAP knowledge, VIM and ARIBA knowledge is an advantage
- Great communication skills in English both written and verbally
- Experience in problem solving, working with complex activities and large amounts of detail
- Willing to learn new systems and processes quickly
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home
#LI-JC1From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances. Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp's Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world's need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions - providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status