Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 18,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities Job Purpose
Weatherford is seeking a Senior Software Developer to work on the CygNet Measurement product. Responsibilities include designing and implementing software components as a developer or technical lead, working with documentation and QA team members, formulating software requirements with product owners and interacting with support staff to resolve customer issues. Weatherford is an international company and the position necessitates working on global team with members in the USA and India. The main India office is in Mumbai, but permanently remote workers will be considered.
The CygNet Measurement product is a Windows based C++ software solution that provides for the retrieval, storage, validation, analysis, and modification of electronic flow measurement data. The product serves customers in the Oil and Gas industry. Duties & Responsibilities
Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- Design and development of both front end and back end code
- Provide technical expertise on general computer science topics
- Staying up to date with the latest C++ standard
- Maintenance of a large code base
- Collaboration with QA and Documentation staff
- Offer guidance to technical support staff on high priority customer issues
- May act as a team leader and assist in planning/coordination of projects
- Reading and understanding electronic flow measurement industry standards
- 5 years of C++ development experience
- C# and .NET development experience
- Minimum B.E or B.Tech degree in Computer Science/Instrumentation/Electronics or related field.
- B.E/B.Tech with 5+ years of experience in C++, MFC ATL/COM, C# .NET and SQL database with SCADA software experience