Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Stutensee, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Do you enjoy providing technical guidance?
Do you love leading and motivating successful teams?
Join our innovating Engineering team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is an industry leader in inspection and integrity services for all gas and liquid pipelines in every known environment and operating condition. The German Center of Excellence for Pipeline ultrasound technology is located in Stutensee.
Partner with the best
As a Team Leader Electronics you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. You'll act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration and engage the team to achieve goals. You'll design, improve and maintain innovating designs for global use in pipeline inspections tools.
As a Team Leader Electronics, you will be responsible for:
- Providing supervision, mentorship and leadership of electronics engineers and technicians and guide them on technical challenges
- Contributing to reliability and ensuring quality of deliverables is according internal standards and procedures
- Designing, testing and maintaining electronics in a relevant technical discipline
- Participating in technical reviews, development of problem solutions and reporting and driving adherence to internal product development process
- Collaborating with Global Electronics Leader, international team leaders and cross-functional teams to scope, plan and monitor engineering activities
- On-going mentoring and feedback to individual team members by helping to identify training, learning & coaching opportunities and needs for all team members
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a technical degree in a relevant technical discipline and proven work experience as a supervisor of engineers and technicians
- Have significant design project experience in a leading role
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead teams
- Demonstrate effective decision-making, organizational and time management skills
- Have experience in leading and mentoring teams in a global fast-moving environment
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.