Are you passionate about designing electrical solutions that make an impact?Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?Join our innovating Engineering team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is an industry leader in inspection and integrity services for all gas and liquid pipelines in every known environment and operating condition. The German Center of Excellence for Pipeline ultrasound technology is located in Stutensee.Play a pivotal role in our business
As a Lead Engineer Electronic Hardware, you will lead the specification, design, development and testing of hardware electronics for our pipeline inspection products. You'll develop innovative solutions by collaborating with cross-functional teams. You'll play a pivotal technical lead role in the development of products and services for our customers.
As an Electronic Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Owning the design and engineering of our hardware electronics.
- Specifying, designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Taking the technical lead on design activities to support product development and improvements
- Communicating and presenting to senior stakeholders to share information, shape strategy and provide technical guidance
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver technical solutions for the business
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Masters degree in electronics engineering and significant experience in Electronic Hardware.
- Have enhanced knowledge of analog and digital electronics and a good knowledge of CAD systems.
- Thrive on working collaboratively with teams across functions and geographies.
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding
- Be interested in self-development and innovations in the industry.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to influence others and lead project teams.
- Be fluent in oral and written English and German
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasional remote working as required
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.