Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Floresville, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Mechanical Quality Control Inspector is responsible for performing inspections and verification's in accordance with customer requirements and the Company Quality Management System (QMS). This position ensures quality control standards in the execution of fabrication, construction, and maintenance activities.
Description of Duties:
• Perform and document inspections and conduct subcontractor audits as required.
• Review applicable standards and codes to establish quality requirements and verify acceptance of finished products to meet Client Specifications.
• Provide detailed daily inspection reports, of project specific activities.
• Evaluate and monitor mechanical, piping, and welding processes and performance to ensure compliance with customer requirements and Company quality standards.
• Analyze and interpret statistical data, isometric drawings, plan drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), and customer specifications.
• Ensure all deliverable's are completed in a timely manner and conform to drawings and specifications.
• Perform civil, structural, and architectural inspections as required.
• Investigate and address customer requests regarding quality.
• Implement quality control procedures and processes as required.
• Adhere to quality training requirements and assist in training, of craft personal.
• Interface with project management and procurement to communicate quality or supplier issues.
• Responsible for generating daily NDE request to client's subcontractor.
• Ensure all deliverables are operational, complete, and ready for turnover to the customer.
• Ensure that all clients required turnover documentation is correct.
• Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures.
• Support the zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
• Compliance with Section 8 of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (ANSI/ASME BPV).
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED with a minimum of five years related experience or training preferred.
• Experience with inspection gauges, tools, and documentation to support quality inspection activities required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.
• American Welding Society Welding Inspector certification required.
• The ability to read Radiographic Film and have a good understanding of NDE methods, RT, MT, UT and PT is preferred.
• API Certifications is preferred.
• Must have a valid Driver's License.
• Eligibility for employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening.
Location: Floresville, Texas