Midkiff, Texas, United States
Midkiff, Texas, United States
Skills: Civil Construction, Crane Operator, Heavy Machinery Operator
Other Skills: Bulldozer, Dozer Operator, Landfill
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Midkiff, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Milestone Environmental Services, LLC accepts and safely disposes of oilfield waste, including solids, in an environmentally sustainable manner that protects the Earth and our communities. It is through safety, innovation, and efficiency that we create real value for our customers.
Strategically positioned in the Permian Basin and Eagle Ford Shale, Milestone facilities are located near our customers' operations for convenience and dependability; we are headquartered in Houston.
WORKING AT MILESTONE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES (MILESTONE)
We built this company on the promise of industry-leading service and absolute dependability. To ensure these principles live on every day, we are seeking skilled, talented people who can help us deliver on our mission, share our vision, and support our values. Milestone provides employees with competitive total rewards, including comprehensive benefits, a competitive salary, career advancement, and professional development training.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR - DOZER SUMMARY
Primary responsibilities include operating at least one piece of heavy equipment or machinery equipped with buckets or dozer blade to excavate, push or load dirt.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Attaches and detaches auxiliary pieces of equipment to power drive equipment.
- Moves oil field waste to the treatment cells following verbal instructions, safety and operating procedures.
- Moves treated material to stockpiles in designated areas.
- Repairs cell bottoms in preparation for refill.
- Levels stockpiles.
- Performs routine CLAIR (cleaning, lubrication, adjustment, inspection and minor repair) on assigned equipment.
- Reports and documents result of work performed.
TRAINING REQUIRED: Employee Orientation; Safety Training; May perform more advanced functions as part of training and development.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED TO CARRY OUT THE JOB:
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English (operational, process, and safety instructions) a must.
- Experience and proficiency operating at least one type of heavy equipment such as dozers or excavators preferred.
- High School Diploma, trade school, or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate equipment used at facility.
- Must understand and follow all safety policies and apply good safety practices while working.
- Must become proficient in the care and use of all site specific, facility required Personal Protection Equipment.
- Must pass a drug screen, pre-employment physical and background check.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily.