Skills: Structural Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Senior Structural Engineer - Stavanger, Norway
Location - Stavanger
Duration: January 2021 - June 2021
Experience: 5 years +
A client of Leap29 in Stavanger, Norway are currently looking to bring a Senior Structural Engineer into their project team; to work as required on various aspects of installation engineering (eg. seafastening, design of subsea equipment, design of installation aids, etc) and ensure compliance with relevant codes and regulations.
The bulk of their projects are on the NCS / North Sea but some are further afield, meaning travel could well be required on occasion. A motivated contractor looking to take on an integral and challenging role will be rewarded here, with more than a transactional position, but a key role within a project team working on some of the biggest North Sea projects in 2020/2021.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Produce structural engineering reports and input to drawings for fabrication and design items as required.
• Provide support to projects for design of rigging and lifting equipment.
• Provide support when class-approvals for vessel equipment modifications/additions are required.
• Provide technical input into vessel design (eg. deck strength, capacity, etc).
• Follow up subcontractors for fabrication of equipment and installation aids.
• Provide input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
• Participate as responsible project structural engineer during Provide vessel mobilisation support as when required.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly, or apply via the provided link.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!