The Customer Success Manager will lead the adoption of Darwin software solutions and coordinate new renewable assets connection for ENGIE North America and ENGIE Brazil, allowing the teams to reach their business goals for Operations and Asset Management of utility grade wind and solar power production.
What you'll do:
For both ENGIE North America and ENGIE Brazil customers:
- Support and track product adoption, providing local leadership as a product expert to develop product champions in user base.
- Collect and gather user feedbacks to feed the software continuous improvement.
- Support business case development, evaluate value drivers, and capture value delivered to the Renewables business.
- Manage the commercial relationship with the client entities: follow-up main license contracts, prepare the inputs for the quarterly invoices, prepare offers for potential specific developments with joint funding, follow-up these specific agreements.
- Identify and prioritize product uses cases and requirements through collaboration and understanding of user and stakeholder needs.
- Coordinate with the Darwin product team (in Belgium and France) to prioritize and plan the associated developments in the global product roadmap.
- Support make/buy/acquire strategic decisions for meeting the Digital requirements of new use cases.
- Assessment of market competition by benchmarking ENGIE Digital product to competitors' products.
- Ongoing voice of the customer analysis with internal Operations users and stakeholders.
- Coordinate new renewable assets connection to Darwin: collect input data, model the asset in Darwin software via dedicated tools, follow-up technical implementation steps, run acceptance tests with the customer teams.
- Coordinate with Darwin's run team to make sure that customers incidents are properly managed. Support the run team to reach Darwin service level targets for the customers.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area
- Minimum of 7 years of experience, preferably in commercial software or IT services or in the renewable energy generation business
- Knowledge of French is valuable
- Good understanding of renewable assets operation and maintenance challenges (wind and solar)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive change management projects
- Demonstrated ability to master a software solution in order to train users, identify functional gaps, pain points, areas of improvements and translate concepts into viable products or business solutions
- Project management experience preferred, specifically on multiple small projects running in parallel
- Involvement in some, aspects of software product launches, e.g., development of messaging and positioning, communications planning, testing, training, implementation planning, execution, user documentation
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative approach to problem solving as well as strong verbal and written communications skill
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate at all levels
- Understanding the Customer, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Financial Planning and Strategy
- Ability to effectively work with and influence cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Ability to effectively work closely with multi-localized teams (Houston, Paris, Lyon, Brussels)
- Strong motivation to support the digitalization of renewable asset operation, maintenance and management
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to use personal computer, calculator, etc.
- Could involve some lifting.
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Dec 15, 2020