Petroplan are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support our Finance team. We are a global energy recruitment business, specialising in the placement of niche professionals into the oil, gas and renewables sector. We operate across six continents via several legal entitles and trade in multiple currencies.
This role may suit a school leaver, recent graduate or someone with a keen interest to start a career in finance. We offer extensive training, and you will be a vital part of the business from day 1. We are working from home at the moment, but our office is based in Guildford, Surrey. The role:
About you, you will have:
- The role will specifically be supporting our USA and Canada payroll, working closely with colleagues in the USA and Canada
- Recharging contractor costs through to our clients
- Processing timesheets & expenses
- Managing supplier payments of time & expenses
- Regular communication with both contractors and internal stakeholders
- Sales and purchase invoicing
- Assist with the tracking of master data changes through the Company's CRM system (Bullhorn)
- Provide cover for other Finance team members
- Ad hoc financial and operating tasks, as required
- Experience of working in a Finance Department or an interest in working within Finance
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- A flexible and adaptable workstyle
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong compliance and control mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc)
Please be aware that for this position sponsorship is not available, so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. How do I apply?
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Alice Cooke at email@example.com
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.