Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Senior level planning position for Repair and Maintenance group. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities. Schedules repair and maintenance on product line equipment. Works with Repair and Maintenance Technicians to schedule workload. Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance. He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts. Actively promote positive safety culture.
- Adhere to quality procedure and policies in accordance with the ISO9002 (where applicable) quality assurance system, Including: o Compliance to work instructions. o Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances. o Identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit.
- Adhere to main job responsibilities: Performs all duties associated with R&M Technician/ Specialist Performs visual inspection on all parts according to the pass/fail criteria as laid out in the DD R&M manual.
- Completes documentation on parts that do not meet the quality standard and removing those parts to the Inventory room for repair or disposal.
- Stores all accepted parts properly while waiting on replacements.
- Completes all documentation associated with requesting replacement parts from inventory.
- Operates the Break-out Unit to assemble and disassemble drilling tools and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Assembles and disassembles power sections according to the DD R&M Manual and completing appropriate paperwork.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Minimally 4-5+ years related experience - High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent) as minimum.
- Preferred 2 years College degree
- Reports to: Demand Planning Manager, Operations Supervisor, Operations Manager, Maintenance Manager