Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
A fantastic opportunity has arose for highly experienced Geophysicist, to join a well-established prestigious company in Kuwait. This is your chance to become a part of company that has a long standing in history within the oil business, and many other sectors.
Start Date: 4 weeks
Duration: 12 month renewable contract
Daily Rate: Negotiable dependent upon experience
The ideal candidate will be expected to complete the following duties:
• Interpret both 2D &3D seismic data
• Incorporate well data into seismic interpretations.
• Ensure that Velocity models are geologically correct by optimizing both the imaging and velocity models.
• Work together with the Processing Geophysicist in order to optimize the model quality further.
The ideal candidate will already possess the following Skills:
• 10-15 years' experience.
• Interpretation of seismic data in GCC countries.
• Degree educated (B.Sc. M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
• Experience with New Ventures and Exploration projects.
. AVO analysis
• Ability to work well within a team.
In return you will receive an attractive tax free Daily Rate, Accommodation, Flights and Visas.
Apply today by clicking the links provided
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!