Sr Software EngineerDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our growing team
As part of Baker Hughes Digital Technology team, we provide CRM solution to the business on Salesforce platform as per business needs.Partner with the best
As a member of the Baker Hughes Commercial IT team, you will be responsible to provide technical design solutions to core ITO processes across the complete set of Commercial IT Tools on SFDC, integrating with Marketing, CPQ and other tools and for delivering solution design and development activities while working closely with Product Owners, SCRUM Masters, Architects, SPOC, BA/QA and developer.
As a Sr Software Engineer , you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Team to architect technology solutions to meet business needs and ensure the software product is leveraged appropriately and solution is easy to maintain and meets best practices.
- Contributing in creating scope and development estimates, and documenting requirements and designs, this is lead role in project discovery and definition workshops
- Innovating and leading development of software products around the Salesforce.com technologies. Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Leading by guiding the team of developers in ensuring thoughtful and technically enriched solutions as part of new and existing development by implementing best practices, lead quality of enterprise solutions
- Collaborating, Developing, maintaining and own design & development with in-depth knowledge of the core ITO processes and Commercial platform framework/blueprint, by developing peer, cross-functional relationships to maximize best practices sharing to enhance team effectiveness
- Managing daily activities, issue resolution and communicating across entire project team including functional and IT teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes
- Have 2+ years of experience on providing technical design solutions on Force.com with a focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Have solid knowledge of SOQL, SFDC certification in Apex Programming/Administrations is a must
- Have excellent experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX, APIs, Webservices, Lightning Aura Components
- Have good experience in Java, J2EE technologies. Knowledge in LWC is a plus .
- Have the ability to lead a team of developers independently
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Bangalore, IndiaAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.