Software Engineer - Digital TechnologyDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Digital Technology team
Baker Hughes (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We are providing field service solutions to BH using Service max and field FX application
Partner with the best
As a member of the Field Service IT team, the application developer would be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions using Apex, Lightning, Visualforce and other technologies as required.
As a Software Engineer - DT - PB01, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and development of customized solutions in Service cloud, Servicemax and FieldFX
- Creating and managing custom reports, complex workflow rules, approval processes and data validation to support business processes
- Working in Apex, Lightning, VisualForce and application integration using both SOAP and REST API's.
- Developing business requirements, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing - Resolve platform and technical issues
- Assisting with production support issues
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
- Have 4-6 years of experience in supporting business applications and technologies to digitize business processes
- Have 4+ years Force.com development experience, with a good focus on Apex, Lightning and Visualforce development
- Have good experience on implementing REST/SOPA integration.
- Have good knowledge of SOQL.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a team
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
Bangalore, IndiaAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.