Skills: Project Management, Facilities Engineer, Architect
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Under broad direction, plans and manages assigned Real Estate Services projects including design, construction, renovation, or replacement of company office, laboratory, manufacturing, warehouse, service center, and site infrastructure facilities. Supervises through subordinates up to 20 subcontract employees. Coordinates diverse activities within a functional area. Plans work and administers policies. Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions
- Determines, in consultation with Real Estate Services and business unit management, the definition and requirements for each assigned project -- including location, desired results, desired completion date, allowable cost parameters, funding sources, RES and business unit interfaces, and special environmental or regulatory considerations.
- Prepares and seeks appropriate management approvals of project plan including work specification, schedule, and budget.
- Plans and manages project execution in accordance with project plan.
- Monitors and manages project schedule in accordance with project plan
- Makes mid-course corrections to project schedule
- Advises Real Estate Services management and internal customers of schedule status, and seeks approval of schedule changes when required.
- Monitors and manages project budget and contractor payments in accordance with project plan. Initiates and seeks appropriate management approval of budget change orders when required
- Evaluates design and construction methods. Selects best standard methods for project execution. Makes appropriate adjustments to standards to meet specific project requirements.
- Manages project compliance with applicable building and fire codes, Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements, other applicable laws and regulations, and company Health, Safety, and Environment policy.
- Manages project compliance with company and Real Estate Services quality standards.
- Manages consultants, and contractors, as applicable, for execution and administration of Real Estate Services project activities and for execution of specific projects.
Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Business Administration and 5 years of experience in project management which includes experience in facility construction or remodelling and management
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 89606
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Real Estate Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.