Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparation of the financial plan and its implementation, analysis of deviations from the plan of fact.
- Analysis of accounts payable - exercise the functions of currency control Preparation of daily and weekly inventories payments, including through existing payroll.
- Preparation of inventories on money transfer company personnel for transfer to the servicing banks.
- Conversion transactions - daily monitoring of account balances. Daily load of bank statements in Treasury.
- Preparing and maintaining a register of bank account.
- Preparation and analysis of the cost of banking services.
- Keeping an electronic archive of bank documents.
- Analysis of accounts payable to intra-enterprises to ensure accuracy of information and compliance with corporate policies.
- Participation in the implementation of processes and procedures, including the implementation of the module 1C Treasury.
- Identification of incorrect details in reference module 1C and preparation of applications to the appropriate service for their elimination- Provision for oral or written request of inspection bodies exhaustive explanations and confirmations.
- Consulting professionals serve the community for the correctness of bank details.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience.
- MBA, Masters in Finance, Masters in Economics or any other related field would be preferred.
- CTP certification or CFA charter-holders/candidates are desired but not required.
- Experience in the management of cash flows.
- Experience in the preparation of payments and client-bank.
- Good knowledge RAP.
- Strong analytical and quantitative. Financial modelling.
- Organizational, time-management and setting & meeting deadlines.
- Summarizing/reporting of information.
- Oral/written communication.
- Development of presentations, particularly PowerPoint.
- Providing service to individuals in other departments.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to manage projects, as necessary.
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.